I have read and understood Gaba's Information Handling Policy:
Handling Policy for Personal Information of Registrants and Applicants
GABA CORPORATION (hereinafter referred to as “Gaba”) handles the personal information of registrants for recruitment events (hereinafter referred to as “Registrants”) and applicants for Gaba’s positions (hereinafter referred to as “Applicants”) in the following manner:
1. Consent from Registrants and Applicants
Gaba will acquire and use the personal information on the basis of Registrants and Applicants’ consent. Registrants and Applicants may revoke their consent at any time. However, Registrants and Applicants shall understand if they revoke their consent, they will not be able to continue their application to Gaba.
2. Person in charge of the handling of personal information at Gaba
The person in charge of the handling of personal information at Gaba is as follows:
Human Resources and Corporate Support Division, GABA CORPORATION
Shinjuku Front Tower 23F, 2-21-1 Kita-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-5338-5700 FAX: 03-5338-5775
3. Reason for acquiring personal information (justification)
Gaba will acquire the personal information of Registrants and Applicants for the following reasons: 1. Administration of event attendance or job application 2. Supporting decisions regarding the recruitment of Applicants
4. Category of personal information and purposes of use
Gaba will use the personal information of Registrants acquired from the registration form within the scope of the following purposes of use:
1. For inviting individuals to Gaba recruitment events
2. For contacting Registrants
3. For statistical analysis of Registrants Gaba will use personal information of Applicants acquired from the recruitment form completed and the passport, resident card, and other documents provided by the Applicants within the scope of the following purposes of use:
1. For recruiting considerations including visa sponsorship if necessary
2. For contacting Applicants
3. For statistical analysis of Applicants
5. Period and Place of personal information storage
Personal information acquired by Gaba will be kept in Gaba’s database storage for digital data, and paper based data will be kept in a secure locked cabinet located in Japan.
If an Applicant is successful in their application and signs a contract with Gaba, Gaba will keep the Applicant’s paper based personal information until seven years after the Applicant ends their final contract with Gaba, while digital based personal information will be kept in database storage to fulfill Gaba’s business requirement to keep a record of the contracted person.
Registrant’s personal information will be kept in database storage to fulfill Gaba’s business requirement to keep a record of the registered person.
6. Provision of personal information of Registrants and Applicants to third parties
Gaba will not provide the personal information of Registrants and Applicants to a third party without prior consent.
7. Entrustment of handling of personal information to a business entity
Within the scope of the purposes of use aforementioned in paragraph 4, Gaba may entrust all or part of personal information of the Registrants or Applicants to a business entity.
8. Voluntary provision of personal information and potential consequences should the person not provide the personal information
Registrants and Applicants voluntarily provide their personal information to Gaba. However, Registrants and Applicants shall understand that they could be treated disadvantageously in tasks related to recruiting of instructors if the information provided to Gaba is inaccurate or insufficient.
9. Rights concerning personal information
Registrants and Applicants may request that Gaba disclose, correct, add to, or delete their personal information through the contact offices stated in paragraph 10 below. When Gaba receives such a request, Gaba will act upon the request within a reasonable frame of time.
In the event of a request for disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of personal information added by Gaba to supplement that which was provided by the Registrant or Applicant, Gaba will meet the request if there is no harm which could be brought to Gaba, the requester or other parties by meeting said request. Should Gaba decide not to meet the request, Gaba will inform the requester of the reason.
10. Contact office regarding personal information
Registrants and applicants have the right to lodge a complaint regarding Gaba’s handling of their personal information. The contact office for complaints or other communication with regards to personal information is as follows:
Instructor Recruiting Section
Service Quality Department
Instructor Services Division
Shinjuku Front Tower 23F
2-21-1 Kita-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo
TEL: 03-5338-5715 FAX: 03-5338-5771